Think Progress. Think Tomorrow. Think GRADD.
Green River Workforce Development Board
The Green River Workforce Development Board (WDB) is responsible for setting policy with regard to the workforce development system in the seven county region of the Green River Area Development District (GRADD). The Green River WDB will work in partnership with the local elected officials of Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union, and Webster Counties and with the GRADD Board of Directors to improve the employment and training system in the region, thus improving the quality of the workforce. Meetings are held quarterly (4 times a year).
Role & Responsibilities of the Workforce Development Board:
- In partnership with the Chief Elected Official, develop a comprehensive local plan.
- Conduct workforce research and regional labor market analysis.
- Develop effective linkages with employers to support utilization of the workforce system.
- Designation and/or certification of One-Stop Operators.
- Lead efforts, with representatives of secondary and post secondary education programs, to develop and implement career pathways.
- Identify, promote, and disseminate proven and promising strategies and initiatives to meet the needs of employers and workers with disabilities.
GREEN RIVER AREA REGIONAL PLAN: INTEGRATED TRADE SERVICES
GREEN RIVER AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT BOARD TRAINING
WORKFORCE INNOVATION & OPPORTUNITY ACT (WIOA)
GREEN RIVER WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARD MEMBERS
GREEN RIVER WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARD MEETING
The Green River Workforce Development Board meeting will be held on
Wednesday, May 3, 2017. The meeting will be held at the Green River
Area Development District (GRADD) office in the Board Room at 12:30 p.m.
2016 February 3 Workforce Development Board
2016 April 12 Workforce Development Board Executive Committee
2016 May 4 Workforce Development Board
2016 July 12 Workforce Development Board Executive Committee
2016 August 3 Workforce Development Board
2016 August 15 Workforce Development Board Executive Committee
2016 October 11 Workforce Development Board Executive Committee
2016 December 5 Workforce Development Board Executive Committee
2017 February 1 Workforce Development Board
2016 December 7 Workforce Development Board Youth Standing Committee