To afford local governments and citizens a regional forum to identify issues and opportunities; and to provide leadership in planning and implementing programs to improve the quality of life in our district.
- Fairness: Be fair, impartial and equitable in everything we do.
- Credibility: Be honest, ethical and trustworthy.
- Excellence: Dedicate ourselves and GRADD to be the best!
- Examine and identify the changing needs of the GRADD region and proactively promote and/or implement programs to address those needs.
- Facilitate regional forums to foster and promote regionalism.
- Increase public awareness of GRADD and its services.
- Maintain agency credibility.
- Promote cooperation and coordination between and among Board of Directors, staff and citizens.
- Develop regional leadership programs.