Description: Funding is available now through the Green River Area District’s COVID-19 Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) to small businesses for start-ups or expansions with zero interest for the first year! Loans through RLF will finance the following types of activities:
- Purchase of machinery, equipment, and/or fixtures;
- Working capital; and/or
- Other activities that will promote industrial, commercial, or tourism enterprise development.
Eligibility: Businesses in the industrial, commercial, agricultural, and service sectors, as well as those businesses that have been economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Description: Allows small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
Eligibility: Small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender.
Description: Bolsters the availability of private credit by guaranteeing loans for rural businesses. This program improves the economic health of rural communities by increasing access to business capital. These funds can be used for:
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization or development.
- The purchase and development of land, buildings and associated infrastructure for commercial or industrial properties.
- The purchase and installation of machinery and equipment, supplies, or inventory.
- Debt refinancing when such refinancing improves cash flow and creates jobs.
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will maintain business operations and create or save jobs.
Eligibility: Agricultural Producers, For-Profit Organizations, Local Government & Authority, Nonprofit Organizations, Public/Private Institutions of Higher Education, State.