Jobs at GRADD
Economic Resiliency Planner
The Green River Area Development District (GRADD), a multi-jurisdictional planning and development agency, is seeking a motivated individual to assist with its Economic Development Administration/Joint Funding Administration (EDA/JFA) Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Partnership Planning Grant activities.
Responsibilities include work focused on economic recovery/development:
- Researching and disseminating state and federal funding updates;
- Providing technical assistance to local units of government, businesses, and general public;
- Grant writing, development and implementation of programs and projects of importance to the region; and
- Performing planning functions with a special emphasis on recovery and resiliency.
The position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Public Administration, Political Science, Regional & Urban Planning, Economics, or related field;
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, work effectively with staff, public officials, and public on a regular basis;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Two years of grant writing experience is preferred.
This position shall start immediately and is grant funded for one year to expire June 30, 2022.
Forward a cover letter and resume to Ms. Joanna Shake, Executive Director, Green River Area Development District, 300 GRADD Way, Owensboro KY, 42301 or email to email@example.com or fax to 270-684-0714.
Review of Applications will begin Friday, April 16, 2021 and will continue until position is filled.
The Green River Area Development District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Jobs in Local Government
Search and apply for public service career opportunities in communities across our region: